Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My First Post

I have an art blog for most of my painting but I wanted to start a blog just for Horses.
What I feel for them is indescribably so I won't even try, because words are so limiting.
I only know that I was born with them inside of me. I get profoundly sad because, I know they are often abused and I can't stop it. They are so much what freedom is all about. They deserve an honored place among men, bu they are so forgotten. One day when I must die I won't say a prayer for myself but I will say one for them, for they have saved my life.

They are so much what spirit is all about. They are mysterious and seem to hold many secrets they are not telling us. We should treat them kindly for they know all of our secrets and all our sins and hold they key to heaven. ~ Ginette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice!